Wednesday 11 September 2013

Miley Cyrus' Wrecking Ball dominates and the potential removal Blurred Lines!

On the 9th of September, Miley Cyrus' new single/video was released on youtube. Within 24 hours it has broken Vevo records for the most watched video on release with almost 20 million hits! You may be asking why. The reason - Cyrus is nude on a wrecking ball. I think it's safe to say that she has broken away from the Disney girl quite vividly with all the grace of a cow in labour.
I'm no Miley fan but I will be the first to admit the song is actually pretty good. It's catchy and rather powerful but the video doesn't convey the lyrics strongly enough for me.. If you haven't heard it, look below. Also, go check out Eminem's new music video for Bezerk, Macklemore's new video for White Walls and B.o.B's new audio video - Ready ft Future.

Leave a comment below on what you think of the song/video and be sure to subscribe to get emails whenever I post something!
Oh, and my Twitter! :D

Audio Only:

 

The NSFW version :

No comments:

Post a Comment