Wednesday 3 June 2015

Fallout 4 - REVEAL TRAILER - Skyrim goes nuclear

I'm a bad man when it comes to Fallout. My first and only experience of the series was Fallout 3, not long after I got my first Xbox 360. The time I spent within the game was very little, in fact I gave up as a merely lost track of what I was actually doing. Today is the day I realise I should get back into it.

So if you've lived under a rock the past few months, you would know Bethesda have been teasing something. No one was quite sure until yesterday when a Fallout styled timer appeared across their social media platforms and low and behold, we got a trailer.


The plot is one that reflects the series however, what drives that narrative is unknown. Hopefully we shall see some more information arrive when E3 is in full swing.

What do you think? Do the graphics look the part? Let us know in the comments below

No comments:

Post a Comment