Monday 4 March 2013

Assassins Creed 4 TRAILER!

 As you could probably notice, there is a trailer for the new Assassins creed. Following from the release over the cover art which I covered yesterday, I am now even more worked up...PIRATES AND ASSASSINS! I have already pre-ordered it as it looks like it could be huge amounts of fun.
I have also now lost complete interest in what happened to Desmond as now I'm more concerned with having fun and killing a lot of baddies. In assassins creed 3, many of you may remember the little side quests that were all ship based and I really hope they continue this as they were one of my favourite additions to the games I have seen.
I don't plan to talk about this too much at the moment, but once it is revealed I will be all over it just for you, the readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment